duminică, 8 aprilie 2012

Blog Award - I'm awesome :D

     Hello, ladies.
     I know, this is my second post today. But I've just rememberd I've received a blog award from Glossy Lala, two sweet girls who think my blog is awesome. Thank you girls :-*
    
     Stiu, aceasta este a doua postare pe ziua de astazi. Dar tocmai mi-am amintit ca am primit un blog award de la Glossy Lala, doua fete minunate care cred ca am un blog misto :D. Multumesc fetelor :-*.
  

     I'm very happy to accept this award and I give this award to the following bloggers:
 
     Sunt fericita ca am primit acest premiu si il dau mai departe urmatoarelor bloggerite:


            Surasul Demetrei
            Ami
            Miss Rux
            Alina lui Brumarel
            From Meg with love
            Andreea
            Moony
            Iguanitza
            Roxie
            Katynel
            Iulia Badita
            Anda Zelenca
            Maripossa
            Minnie Angel
            Catalina

     And to all the beautiful and talented bloggers wich I have forgot to mention (I apologize) and who want to accept this award from me.
  
    Si tututor bloggeritelor frumoase si talentate care doresc sa ia acest premiul de la mine.


             Va pup si fiti frumoase

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...