marți, 10 aprilie 2012

Haul - Early Easter self-gifts


     Hello, ladies.

     I don’t know about you, but almost everytime I buy something I say “This is the last thing I’m buying something for a month from now on”. Obviously, rarely  keep my word, and last weekend was not one of those ocassions :)).
     Saturday it was beautiful and sunny, a perfect day to go for a walk downtown Hamburg and “inspect” the stores. So, while hubby was checking out the latest gadgets on an electronic store, I was drooling at make-up and stuff in Douglas :)). I was actually looking for some Flormar nails polishes, but the store was renovated recently and Flormar was no longer a part of it, being replaced with L.A. Girl, a new brand for me.
     My Saturday “catch” includes brands like Essence, L.A. Girls and L’Oreal. Today I will only show you the products and tell their prices, but I promise I’ll do swatches, looks and NOTD’s with them. I consider these products some early Easter self-gifts :).
     Hope you like them.

     Nu stiu cum faceti voi, dar aproape de fiecare data cand cumpar ceva imi spun “Asta este ultima data cand imi iau ceva tim p de o luna”. Evident, rareori ma tin de cuvant, iar weekendul trecut clar n-a fost una dintre acele ocazii.
     Sambata trecuta a fost o zi minunata si insorita, perfecta pentru o plimbare in centrul Hamburgului si pentru a da un “raid” prin magazine. Astfel, in timp ce hubby se delecta cu cele mai gadgeturi aparuta intr-un magazin de electronice imens, eu salivam la greu la produse de make-up in Douglas. De fapt, cautam niste oje Flormar, insa magazinul a fost renovat recent si se pare ca au exclus Flormarul de pe lista, inlocuindu-l cu L.A. Girl, un brand nou pentru mine.
     “Prada” mea de sambata include branduri precum Essence, L.A. Girl si L’Oreal. Astazi o sa va prezint pur si simplu produsele si preturile lor, insa promit sa va arat pe viitor swatch-uri, look-uri si NOTD-uri cu ele. Consider aceste produse ca pe niste cadouri timpurii pe care mi le-am facut singura :).
     Sper sa va placa.






      1. LA Girls makeup palettes – “Colorsurge” and “Harmony”, 6.95 euros each. I made the swatches without a base, so you can see how pigmented are the eyeshadows. They’re not dusty, the colours are amazing and the price is awesome. Totally recommend them.
        
      Paletele LA Girl – “Colorsurge” si “Harmony”. Swath-urile sunt facute fara baza, pentru a vedea cam cat de pigmentate sunt fardurile. Nu sunt prafoase, culorile sunt minunate, iar pretul este grozav. Le recomand cu drag.







      2. Coca-Cola lip smacker. Lately I saw all over the internet this kind of lip smackers, including with Fanta and Sprite taste and smell. So when I saw these Cola lip smackers in Douglas, I just had to have them, especially since I’m a Coca-Cola addict :D. And yes, they taste and smell exactlly like the famous soda and they make your lips soft and moist. Price: 5.95 euros.


     Lip smack-urile Coca-Cola. In ultima vreme, am vazut ca internetul este impanzit de astfel de produse, inclusiv in varianta Fanta si Sprite, gust si miros. Asa ca atunci cand am dat cu ochii de minunatiile astea in Douglas, le-am cumparat imediat, mai ales ca sunt “dependenta” de Coca-Cola. Si da, au exaact acelasi gust si miros ca si sucul, iar buzele sunt moi si hidratate. 






     3. Essence nail-polishes and P2. I got those in order to do some Easter inspired manicure, coming up these days in my blog. Price: Essence - 1.25 euros each and P2 – 1.55.

     Am cumparat ojele Essence si P2 pentru a realiza cateva manichiuri cu tema “Pasti”, pe care le veti vedea zilele acestea pe blog. 







     4. LA Girl nail polishes – bought them also for Easter manicure, but not only. The colours are beautiful, I love them. I have four nail polishes – Vibrant Violet, Apricot, Breathless Blue and a red nail polish – there’s no name on it, sorry :(. Price – 1.95 euros each.
     P.S.: Two of the nail polishes are almost identical with two Essence nail polishes, so today I’m gonna change the ones from Essence with some Catrice nail polishes.


     Oje LA Girl, cumparate tot pentru manichiuri de Pasti, dar nu numai. Culorile sunt minunate, le ador. Am achizitionat patru lacuri, dar din pacate pe cea rosie nu scrie numele :(
      P.S.: Doua oje LA girls sunt aproape identice cu doua de la Essence, asa ca astazi am sa le schimb pe cele din urma cu unele de la Catrice.











     5. Fake eyelashes adhesive Fing’rs. I have no idea how good is it, but I’ll find out soon enough, when my ELF fake eyelashes will arrive. Price: 3.95 euros.

     Adeziv pentru gene false Fing’rs. Nu am nici cea mai mica idee cat este de bun, insa voi afla imediat ce imi sosesc genele false de la ELF.




     6. Beliance powder pads. Bought them to “catch” all the fallout from my eyeshadows. Made of cotton and silk. Price: 1.95 euros.

     “Puf” pentru pudra Beliance. Le-am cumparat pentru a-mi “prinde” tot fardul ce-mi cade pe obraz. Sunt realizate din bumbac si matase.





     7. L’Oreal facial cream for extra dry and sensible skin. Although I have enough facial creams, I bought this one because I’ve heard a lot of good things about it. I will test it and, once I have an opinion, I’ll post a review. Price: 4.99 euros.
 
     Crema de fata L’Oreal pentru ten foarte uscat si sensibil. Desi am destule crème de fata, am decis sa o cumpar pe aceasta pentru ca este intens laudata. Dupa ce o voi testa si imi voi forma o parere despre ea, voi reveni cu un review.




     8. Essence french manicure tip guides. I have shaky hands (I don’t drink, I just have high blood presure), so it’s pretty hard for me to do a proper french. These babes rescued me :D. Price – 0.95 euros.

     Stiti ca imi tremura mainile din cauza hipertensiunii si nu pot face un french decent, asa ca “micutele” astea m-au salvat.




     These are the goodies I bought last Saturday, I hope you like them and hope I’ve inspired you for some Easter gifts, no matter it they are for you or for your loved ones.
     For any questions, requests or/and critics, please don’t hesitate to contact using the comment section below, my email address (ana.s_beautyblog@yahoo.com / ana.s.beautyblog@gmail.com) or on Yahoo Messenger (ana.s_beautyblog@yahoo.com).

     Acestea sunt “buneturile” pe care le-am cumparat sambata. Sper sa va placa si sper ca v-am inspirat pentru cadouri de Pasti, fie ca sunt pentru voi sau pentru cei dragi.
     Pentru intrebari, propuneri si/sau critici, ma puteti contacta folosind sectiunea de comentarii, adresele de mail sau pe mess.



                Kisses and always be beautiful

                Va pup si fiti frumoase

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...