vineri, 29 iunie 2012

LOTD - Sands of time


     Hello, ladies.

     Lately the looks and the NOTDs have been quite rare on my blog, because I’ve had a lot of products to review/ I still have a lot of products I want to talk to you about, but these days I’m going to post mostly looks and NOTDs.
     Today I want to show my favourite look, one I’ve wearing a lot lately.

     In ultima vreme machiajele si manichiurile au fost o raritate pe blog, pentru ca am avut multe produse carora am vrut sau mi-ati cerut sa le fac review. Inca mai am destule produse despre care vreau sa va vorbesc, insa zilele acestea vreau sa postez multe look-uri si manichiuri.
     Astazi vreau sa va prezint machiajul meu favorit, pe care l-am purtat foarte des din ultima vreme. 



     In the last few weeks I’ve had a lot of problems to solve, I’ve been on the run and had little time to do my makeup. Since the natural “foundation, mascara, lipstick” look is not really my thing, I’ve had to come up with something that it was easy and fast to do, but in the same time it would compliment me.
     For this look I’ve used neutral ArtDeco and Sephora eyeshadows and a red Sephora lipstick. To get this look, all I need is 15 minutes in the morning to put my makeup on and then I’m ready to go.

     De ceva timp sunt numai pe fuga, am multe probleme de rezolvat si timp foarte putin pentru a ma machia. Astfel, am trebuit sa gasesc un look simplu si rapid de facut, dar care sa-mi puna in evidenta trasaturile.
Pentru acest look am folosit farduri ArtDeco si Sephora in culori neutre si un ruj rosu, tot marca Sephora.      Pentru a realiza acest look, dimineata am nevoie doar de 15 minute pentru a ma machia si apoi sunt gata de iesit pe usa.

     You’ll notice that in the pictures below I’m wearing contact lenses, but don’t think I’m wearing them daily. I did this makeup when I reviewed the circle contact lenses from Special Lens,  in order to have to posts at once.
     And since we’re talking about contact lenses, don’t forget about the giveaway on my blog where you can win two pairs of circle contact lenses. Click HERE to enter the giveaway.

     Veti vedea ca in pozele de mai jos am lentile de contact, insa nu va ganditi ca le port zilnic. Am reprodus acest machiaj cand am facut review-ul lentilelor circle de la Special Lens, pentru a obtine doua postari dintr-un “foc”.
     Si ca tot vorbim de lentile de contact circle, nu uitat de giveaway-ul de pe blog la care puteti castiga doua perechi de lentile de contact circle. Click AICI pentru a participa la GA. 

     And now, enjoy the pictures :).
     Iar acum, va las cu pozele. 




















The products I used (in that order):

Face:



Yves Rocher SeboSpecific “Zero Blemish Pore” Anti-Imperfection Concentrate
Flormar Illuminating Primer
Yves Rocher “Flawless Finish Fluid Foundation” – Beige 100 (fond de ten “Zero Defecte”)
NYX Concelear in a jar
Rimmel “Stay Matte” presses powder – 004 Sandstorm
Yves Rocher Duo Face Powder Palette
Essence “Sun Club” Highlighter Powder – 01 Summer Glow
 


Eyes: 




Primer ELF
ArtDeco eyeshadows: 13 Bronze Mirror, 30 Drifting Sand, 235 Sweet Apricot (the Marrakesch Sunset collection)
Sephora Blockbuster Palette – eyeshadows and blush
Manhattan khol kajal eyeliner No 3 – lower lashline
Essence eyeliner gel – 02 London Baby
Manhattan khol kajal eyeliner No 11A – waterline

Essence brow kit
Essence lash and brow gel mascara
Maybelline Volume&Define Mascara
Maybelline Vibrating Mascara


Lips:

Essence lipliner – 08 Red Blush
Sephora Blockbuster Palette - lipstick


     I hope you’ve liked this look. For any questions, requests or/and critics, please don’t hesitate to contact me using the comment section below, my email addresses (ana.s_beautyblog@yahoo.com / ana.s.beautyblog@gmail.com) or on Yahoo Messenger (ana.s_beautyblog@yahoo.com).

     Sper ca v-a placut look-ul de astazi. Pentru intrebari, propuneri si/sau critici, ma puteti contacta folosind sectiunea de comentarii, adresele de mail sau pe mess.




                       Kisses and always be beautiful

                           Va pup si fiti frumoase

Un comentariu:

  1. Numele pe care l-ai dat machiajului e cumva inspirat de jocul video? :) Prince of Persia - The Sands of Time

    RăspundețiȘtergere

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...