luni, 22 aprilie 2013

NOTD - I scream ice cream (water marble)



     Hello, ladies.

     I’ve been trying for a few months to do a water marble, but I failed each time. Despite that I didn’t give up and, after viewing countless tutorials on Youtube and saw how easy it is for those girls to do water marble manicures, I said to myself I have to try again and again until I succeed.
     Last weekend I gave it another shot, without having any expectations. But to my surprise, I finally did my first water marble. Here’s the result.

     De cateva luni ma tot chinui sa fac un water marble si de fiecare data am esuat. Insa nu m-am lasat pagubasa si, dupa ce am vizionat nenumarate tutoriale pe Youtube si am vazut cat este de usor pentru alte fete sa faca o astfel de manichiura, mi-am spus ca trebuie sa incerc si eu pana o sa reusesc.
     Weekend-ul tocmai incheiat am mai facut o incercare, fara a avea insa asteptari prea mari. Insa spre surpriza mea, in sfarsit am reusit sa fac primul water marble. Iata ce mi-a iesit.





     I decided to use pastel shades, and the nail polishes I chose are P2 Volume Gloss - 030 sweet darling, 040 lovely beauty, 100 heavenly girl and Catrice - C04 Vanilla Love (Candy Shock Limited Edition Collection).As a base I used the Blanc nail polish from Essie, to make the colors pop out more.
     I won’t describe the whole water marble process because you can find countless tutorials on Youtube. But, if you want, I can make a tutorial especially for you :).

     Am decis sa folosesc nuante pastelate, iar ojele alese sunt P2 Volume Gloss – 030 sweet darling, 040 lovely beauty, 100 heavenly girl si Catrice – C04 Vanilla Love (Candy Shock Limited Edition Collection).Ca baza am ales oja Blanc de la Essie, pentru a oferi intensitate culorilor.
     Nu o sa va descriu intreg procesul de water marble pentru ca gasiti nenumarate filmulete pe Youtube. Dar, daca doriti, pot realiza un tutorial special pentru voi :).

     Enjoy the pictures.






















     For any questions, requests or/and critics, please don’t hesitate to contact me using the comment section below, my email addresses (ana.s_beautyblog@yahoo.com / ana.s.beautyblog@gmail.com) or on Yahoo Messenger (ana.s_beautyblog@yahoo.com).

     Pentru intrebari, propuneri si/sau critici, ma puteti contacta folosind sectiunea de comentarii, adresele de mail sau pe mess. 




          Kisses and always be beautiful
              Va pup si fiti frumoase


0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...