miercuri, 3 octombrie 2012

LOTN - I'm gettin' rusty


     Hello, ladies.

     I know you requested me on Facebook to do a look using Sleek “Oh So Special”, I promise I’ll post it in the next few days. But until then I wanna show you a look I did using Sleek “Sunset”. I am in love with this palette, I find it perfect for autumn and lately I’ve been using it a lot.
     This time I did an evening look, a little bit stronger, with gold and rusty red shades. Besides “Sunset”, I have also used “Oh So Special” and “Glory”.

     Stiu ca mi-ati cerut pe Facebook un machiaj cu Sleek “Oh So Special”, promit sa-l postez zilele urmatoare. Insa pana atunci va arat un look pe care l-am facut folosind in mare parte Sleek “Sunset”. M-am indragostit de aceasta paleta, mi se pare perfecta pentru toamna si in ultimul timp am preferat-o pe ea atunci cand m-am machiat.
     Acum am realizat un machiaj de seara, ceva mai puternic, in nuante de auriu si ros-ruginiu. Pe langa “Sunset”, am folosit si “Oh SoSpecial” si “Glory”.








     The look is pretty easy to do, although it might seem complicated. Using this colours, I tried to copy the gold and rusty shades of the autumn leaves, but also the dark brown colour of the earth. As an eyeshadow base I used the Sleek Primer palette.
     As for the lips, I prefered a nude lipstick.
     Also, I used my new “baby” from Maybelline – “Super Stay 24 H Micro Flex Formel” foundation. I am totally in love with it and I will post a review soon.
     You’ll find the list with the others products I used at the end of this post.

     Machiajul este destul de simplu de facut, desi poate pare complicat. Am incercat ca look-ul sa imite auriul si ruginiul frunzelor de toamna, dar si maro-ul inchis al pamantului. Ca baza de machiaj pentru ochi am folosit paleta de primere de la Sleek.
     Buzele am preferat sa le colorez cu un ruj nude.
     De asemenea, am folosit si noua achizitie de la Maybelline – fondul de ten “Super Stay 24 H Micro Flex Formel”. M-am indragostit de el si planuiesc sa-I fac un review in curand.
     Lista cu restul produselor folosite o veti gasi la finalul postarii.


Inspiration picture





     And the look. Click on the pictures to zoom in.

































Face:

Ivatherm Ivahidra + Hydrating Facial Cream
Maybelline Super Stay 24 H Micro Flex Formel – 30 Sand
Rimmel “Stay Matte” pressed powder - 004 Sandstorm
Yves Rocher Duo Face Powder Palette – for contouring
Catrice Hollywood’s Fabulous 40ties blush – “C01 Gone with the wind”
Catrice Prime and fine highlighter– “010 Fairy Dust”



Eyes: 

Sleek Glory
Essence eyeliner gel – “02 London Baby”
Essence long lasting eye pencil “15 bling bling” – lower lash line / linia genelor de jos
Manhattan khol kajal eyeliner A11 (brown) – waterline

Red Cherry #DEL fake eyelashes
L’Oreal Volume Million Lashes










Lips:

P2 Pure Color lipstick – “012 Kärntner Straße”


     I hope you’ve liked this look. For any questions, requests or/and critics, please don’t hesitate to contact me using the comment section below, my email addresses (ana.s_beautyblog@yahoo.com / ana.s.beautyblog@gmail.com) or on Yahoo Messenger (ana.s_beautyblog@yahoo.com).

     Sper ca v-a placut look-ul de astazi. Pentru intrebari, propuneri si/sau critici, ma puteti contacta folosind sectiunea de comentarii, adresele de mail sau pe mess.




            Kisses and always be beautiful

                                  Va pup si fiti frumoase

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...